Fight with me.

I want to go against; no boundaries and no limitations.
Flavor of celebration is low-esteemed.
Skepticism and vigorous ideas flung into me.
An abhorrent age of my life.

Negatives sometimes alert my head to summon,
Arouses than any other coz i need tolerance.
There's nothing that i can amend.
I'm gonna stumble and lie flung.

I'm exhausted with hopes and dreams,
Suffocation of patience,depression may overwhelmed me,
Time spells to wait and drags me down.
let me go, I'm a fanatic breed.

I wanna scream and explore,
Is there anyone to listen?
Let my acquiescent mind be under your threat.
Pull me up,there's nothing that i can do.

I'm lost in wonders,
And i am in dilemma.
Dreams to reach the reality is an unfathomable task and risk.
Destiny is too far, blurred and beyond my imaginations

It drenched me, I can't stand still,
Consumed me,there's nothing left.
Be my guidance.
Strike me to explore and expand.

I don't wanna be a sole fighter.
Fight with me, all are vanishing.
ideal don't lead to the destination,
But, i hesitate to mourn a first step.

Somewhere I'm gonna lost,
Fight with me.It's not my death end.

Capture the path that enlightens me.
Torture my acquiescent and susceptible mind,
I may held high and rise above.
Maybe I'm waiting for something new.

  

Comments