Unheard Emotions.

I just listen to others. I don't say a word or utter a bit. My reaction on the spot  is null and dumb. i can't react promptly but i listen to their every word. Sometimes i find myself stammering and can't even open my mouth. My certain thoughts and regrets prompts only when i become calm and settled without any emotions and worries. When my head is free and out of pressure, i start to ponder and never end thinking and try to analyse the best feedback and responsive issues raised upon me. I am acquiescently filled  up with regrets, suggestions and nostalgic thoughts that i can't store in my head.

 My words are not meant to be foretold. I just calmly say in an open air. My words crosses the whole universe in a silence and are heard by the faithful nature. So, i confidently organize and publish as they listen to me. People will just listen and criticize or comment with greed and anger, if they found it is not up to their expectations. They are not fond of people analyzing and conveying. So i want my words to be the words that i thought and dream about it and want it on my own way for my privacy. Nature listens and wept  away my cleansing words with them,  fluttering far far away for the eternity. Nature is the certainty and nature is to be for you. 

Comments